PD Evaluation: What Can and Can’t Be Measured?
Accurately evaluating public diplomacy activities continues to prove challenging to practitioners around the world. As part of its research initiatives, CPD hosted a series of discussions with researchers and practitioners to conceptualize PD evaluation and lay out the types of evaluation available.
Sim Farar, Vice Chairman, U.S. Advisory Commission on Public Diplomacy
• Sean Aday, Director, Institute for Public Diplomacy and Global Communication, George Washington University
• Robert Banks, Adjunct Professor, Master's in Public Diplomacy Program, USC and CPD Public Diplomat in Residence (2009-11) (moderator)
• Katherine Brown, Executive Director, U.S. Advisory Commission on Public Diplomacy
• Kathy Fitzpatrick, Professor and Associate Dean for Graduate Programs and Research, School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Florida International University
• Jay Wang, Director, USC Center on Public Diplomacy
Refreshments will be served. In order for us to get an accurate head-count for this event, you must register in advance to attend.
Parking is available on campus for $10.00 per day. The closest parking structure is located at USC Gate 3, Parking Structure X.