Bilateral Relations for Successful Diplomacy
This week's PD News headlines explored the need for bilateral relations in reaching public diplomacy goals. Armenia and Indonesia discussed future cooperation in science, technology and education, while Korea and Indonesia kicked off a film festival to increase mutual understanding and dialogue. Other headlines looked at the the U.S. election's impact on ties with China, Israel's unique partnership with Azerbaijan, and the Obama Administration's hope to boost investment in Myanmar.
- Armenia, Indonesia to cooperate in science and technology - Public Radio of Armenia
- The Impacts of the US Election on China - World Policy Blog
- Korea-Indonesia Film Fest: New wave in cultural exchange, creative economy - Jakarta Globe
- Washington's untapped influence in Myanmar - Asia & The Pacific Policy Society
- Beyond oil and arms - The Washington Times
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.
Photo by The U.S. Army | CC by 2.0
Stay in the Know
Public Diplomacy is a dynamic field, and CPD is committed to keeping you connected and informed about the critical developments that are shaping PD around the world.