Global Education, Exchanges, and Public Diplomacy
This week’s PD News headlines focused on education diplomacy. A reduction in foreign aid, which affects access to education, is prompting global youth to turn to violence, while in Ghana, parental neglect and poverty results in school drop-outs. Other articles explored crowd source funding efforts in Canada to support an educational non-governmental organization, and a Canadian program helping to find host families for international exchange students.
- In War Zones, Education Is Being Cut from Aid – Young People Join Isis – The Independent
- Ghana Education Unit: Parental Neglect Affecting Girls' Education – Business Ghana
- Sunday’s World Partnership Walk benefits Work of Aga Khan Foundation – The Province
- Listowel Exchange Students Get a Taste of Canadian living – Our Perth
- "Young Cultural Ambassadors" Enjoy a Day of Cultural Immersion – CCTV
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.
Stay in the Know
Public Diplomacy is a dynamic field, and CPD is committed to keeping you connected and informed about the critical developments that are shaping PD around the world.