The Impact of Educational Exchange
This week's PD News roundup looks at educational exchange. USC's Chinese English Language Exchange allows students from different backgrounds to learn from one another, while a program between students from Denmark and Ghana helps bridge cultural barriers. Other headlines looked at an Austin-based program which hosts students from South Korea, the positive impact of hosting foreign exchange students, and Montreal's ranking as the best city in the world for students to study.
- Student-led club assists English-Chinese learners - Daily Trojan
- Danish students on cultural exchange programme - Graphic Online
- Top Korean students to work, study & learn from Texas businesses - Yahoo
- Montreal ranked top city for students - BBC
- What foreign students can teach can teach host families about America - The Herald
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.