International Exchange in Public Diplomacy
This week's PD News headlines highlighted the role of international exchanges in public diplomacy. Iran and Austria came together to host an art exhibition in the hopes of enhancing artistic exchange, while a sailboat race to Cuba is being hailed as a positive exchange through sport. Other stories include an international exchange program in Virginia, a Microsoft initiative which teaches global entrepreneurs to code, and a variety of U.S. State Department-sponsored exchange programs.
- Iran, Austria cultural exchange in art exhibit - Financial Tribune
- Sailors to race to Cuba in a cultural exchange - All At Sea
- 4-H cultivates global leaders - The Progress Index
- Students gather in U.S., abroad to learn 'universal language' of coding - Voice of America
- Exchanges are strengthening communities today more than ever - DipNote
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.