- As Trust in Social Media Crumbles, Are These Platforms Still Adequate for Public Diplomacy? Jan 20, 2022
- Is the Country Image Impact of the Tokyo Olympics Pre-determined? Jun 3, 2021
- Diaspora Diplomacy and the Conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh/Artsakh Dec 16, 2020
- Aid Diplomacy & Nation Image: Central Asia and Russia Jul 31, 2020
- What will happen to Russian Sports Diplomacy after sanctions? Feb 28, 2020
Eriks Varpahovskis is a postdoctoral fellow at the School of International Regional Studies at the National Research University Higher School of Economics (Russia). Eriks received a Ph.D. in Political Science from the Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (South Korea). He holds Master’s degrees in Sociology of Law from Lund University and in International Migration and Ethnic Relations from Malmö University (both Sweden). Previously, Eriks held various managing positions at the European Youth Parliament – Russia. Among his research interests are mechanisms of public diplomacy, cultural diplomacy, education diplomacy, migration, sociology of law and others.