- The McGregor Effect: The Soft Power Impact of Mixed Martial Arts Aug 25, 2017
- How Short-Term Mission Trips Open the Door to Understanding Foreign Publics Apr 10, 2017
- I Was a Stranger & You Welcomed Me: The Church & Immigration Feb 13, 2017
- Melania Trump, Fashion & Soft Power Jan 27, 2017
- Jackie Kennedy: The Public Diplomacy of Camelot Nov 22, 2016
Madison is a second-year graduate student in the Public Diplomacy program at USC. She graduated from California Lutheran University with a degree in Communication and a minor in Political Science, and spent a summer in Paris studying European economics and language.
After graduating, Madison spent two years working in public relations in Los Angeles and New York City before deciding to pursue a graduate degree. She is particularly interested in political communication, global public opinion, faith diplomacy and countering violent extremism.
As a CPD Student Fellow, Madison works on producing editorial content for the CPD website, helping manage the Center's social media platforms and assisting with research projects. She also works as PD News Editor, helping to oversee the aggregation of public diplomacy headlines.
Madison is also a Non-Resident Fellow at the U.S. Advisory Commission on Public Diplomacy, which is tasked with appraising U.S. Government activities intended to understand, inform, and influence foreign publics. She is the recipient of CPD's 2017 Best Student Paper Prize, and currently serves as the President of the Association of Public Diplomacy Scholars (APDS).