Madhurjya is a publicist and communications consultant with substantial experience nationally as well as internationally. Based in New Delhi, India, Madhurjya authors the popular blog - “The Public Diplomacy Blog" (www.publicdiplomacyblog.com) - that draws from experience in promoting destinations and global communications. The blog is often cited in leading portals and research publications. Madhurjya brings an in depth understanding of the 'conversations landscape' in South/Southeast Asia; leveraging his extensive experience as a communications consultant with some leading global communications firms. He has shared his perspectives and insights with researchers at prominent PD centres such as USC Annenberg, ICS at Leeds University, governments, and organizations such as World Bank, UNICEF, VisitBritain, Canon India, Viacom, Lance Armstrong Foundation, ArcelorMittal, Discovery Communications etc. Madhurjya’s education includes a Masters in Journalism from the prestigious S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, Syracuse University, New York and a Masters in History from Delhi University, New Delhi, India.
- Rhetoric of Power | CPD Blog | May 6, 2013
- Foodathon 2012 & the Opportunity of ‘Category Blogging’ in India | CPD Blog | Nov 13, 2012
- U.S. engagement in India becomes meaningful and mature | CPD Blog | Aug 14, 2012
- Telling the Story of the ‘Indian Dream’ | CPD Blog | Mar 7, 2012
- Facilitating Internal Foreign Policy Dialogue in India | CPD Blog | Dec 26, 2011
- India’s Regional Literature in Popular Culture | CPD Blog | Oct 26, 2011
- Communicating the Idea of India | CPD Blog | Sep 22, 2011