Madhurjya leads Autodesk Inc.’s communications and corporate reputation initiatives in India and the Middle East. A brand and communications professional with more than 12 years of experience in 6 countries, he is also a Public Diplomacy enthusiast and writes for “The Public Diplomacy Blog” on the intersections of media and international relations. Madhurjya’s professional experience include stints with leading firms such as Ogilvy & Mather and MSLGROUP where he consulted brands such as ArcelorMittal, World Bank, UNICEF, Canon and BSA – The Software Alliance. Madhurjya is an alumnus of the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, Syracuse University, New York.
- Rhetoric of Power | CPD Blog | May 6, 2013
- Foodathon 2012 & the Opportunity of ‘Category Blogging’ in India | CPD Blog | Nov 13, 2012
- U.S. engagement in India becomes meaningful and mature | CPD Blog | Aug 14, 2012
- Telling the Story of the ‘Indian Dream’ | CPD Blog | Mar 7, 2012
- Facilitating Internal Foreign Policy Dialogue in India | CPD Blog | Dec 26, 2011
- India’s Regional Literature in Popular Culture | CPD Blog | Oct 26, 2011
- Communicating the Idea of India | CPD Blog | Sep 22, 2011