Spotlight on Bilateral Relationships
This week's PD News headlines focused on bilateral relations all over the world. Nepal and the United States celebrated 70 years of diplomatic relations, while Qatari-Ethiopian relations began a new phase of cooperation based on the common desire to establish strong economic ties. Other news stories explored the history of relations between South Korea and Africa, as well as the signing of a memorandum of understanding on cultural cooperation between Iran and Slovakia.
- Qatar and Kenya Bolster Ties in Several Fields - The Peninsula
- Cultural Mela Celebrates Nepal-US Relations - The Kathmandu Post
- Iran, Slovakia Sign MoU on Cultural Cooperation- Mehr News Agency
- Qatari-Ethiopian Relations Will Begin a New Phase of Cooperation - Walta Info
- How Deep Can South Korea-Africa Relations Go? - Modern Diplomacy
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.
Photo by Foreign & Commonwealth Office | CC by-SA 2.0
Stay in the Know
Public Diplomacy is a dynamic field, and CPD is committed to keeping you connected and informed about the critical developments that are shaping PD around the world.