Celebrating Diversity in Diplomacy
This week's PD News headlines focused on diversity in diplomacy, through festivals, musical performances, and art exhibits. A multicultural event in Connecticut celebrates diverse world cultures while an art exhibit in Copenhagen featured Bangladeshi artists. Other headlines looked at a Japanese musical performance in Azerbaijan to foster cultural ties, the establishment of a Goethe Institute Centre in Armenia, a ballet performance showcasing participants from an exchange program between Chicago and Cuba, and a week of cultural activities to commemorate the Korean-Iranian bilateral relationship.
- Armenian-German Cultural Ties To Be Marked By New Progressive Step This Year - Panorama>>am
- Bangladeshi Artists Exhibit on Copenhagen - The Daily Star
- NICE Festival a Multicultural Mash-Up at Norwalk's Oyster Shell Park - CT Post
- Korea, Iran Celebrate 1,300 Years of Cultural Exchange - The Korea Herald
- Ruth Page Civic Ballet Presents CHICAGO Y CUBA: 2017 - The International Dance Experience - Broadway World
- Japanese Music Band Performs in Baku - Azernews
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.
Stay in the Know
Public Diplomacy is a dynamic field, and CPD is committed to keeping you connected and informed about the critical developments that are shaping PD around the world.