PDiN Monitor March Issue Out Now
The March issue of PDiN Monitor, CPD's electronic review of public diplomacy in the news, focuses on the topic of Cultural Diplomacy in India and Pakistan.
In this issue:
- In Cultural Diplomacy in India and Pakistan: Moving Beyond the Empty Gesture, Rob Asghar offers a window into the complexity of the conflict between India and Pakistan, and spells out the strengths and limitations of cultural affinity to facilitate diplomacy.
- In PDiN Spotlight, Nicholas J. Cull reviews articles on cinema diplomacy and film’s intrinsic PD value for public diplomats in Cinema Diplomacy is Alive and Well … For the Time Being.
- March was an important month for American public diplomacy as the U.S. Department of State launched its new Public Diplomacy Framework. In PDiN Extras, CPD Blogs assessing the new framework are assembled together with nearly a dozen other editorials on the topic.
- PD in Print presents a selection of the latest blogs and publications from CPD and other sources.
- Upcoming PD Events of Interest brings together event information from a range of international venues.
To subscribe to PDiN Monitor, click here.
For previous issues of PDiN Monitor click here.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.