Although the #MeToo movement regained attention last October due to a tweet by American actress Alyssa Milano, the movement has spread far beyond the United States. A new article in Foreign Affairs looks at the...KEEP READING
The Importance of Communication
Communication and listening are two very important and complimentary tenants of public diplomacy. PD News highlights this week's triumphs and stumbles in diplomacy related communication and listening. Cuba hosts a conference on political communication in the digital realm, Modi sparks backlash with comments resulting in #DespiteBeingAWoman, and smart phone apps help to bridge the language gap between North and South Koreans.
- The Gold, Skype-Equipped Shipping Container Being Used to Connect America With Iran - Foreign Policy
- Twiplomacy 2015: The Future of Diplomacy is Now - Diplomatic Courier
- New App Helps North Korean Defectors Bridge Language Divide - Voice of America
- Praise For Indian PM's Diplomacy, Then A Backlash For His Undiplomatic Remark - NPR
- International Event on Political Communication Ends in Cuba - Prensa Latina
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.