Since the founding of modern Israel in 1948, no country has been more resolute in its protective friendship than the United States. On occasion, however, the two countries have been at loggerheads, and no dispute has been...KEEP READING
Public Diplomacy in Iran's Nuclear Deal
Will the Iran nuclear framework shape future international relations? Can this framework bring Iran back to normalizing international relations? This week PD News takes a look at the reactions to what may be an historic agreement.
- The Iran Deal: The View From Asia - Foreign Policy Magazine
- What Iran Nuclear Framework Deal Could Mean for the Region – and the World -The Conversation
- America and Iran: An Opportunity for Public Diplomacy - CPD Blog
- Obama Hopes to Sway Skeptics With 'Good' Iran Deal - Deutsche Welle
- Israel Suggests Ways to Make Iran Nuclear Deal ‘More Reasonable’ - The New York Times
- Obama, Clinton, Kerry and How Iran Shapes Legacies and Political Futures - The Washington Post
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.