Successful public diplomacy is based on providing foreign publics what they need, be it information, a vaccination program, or help in securing economic well-being. A good example of working toward the latter can be found...KEEP READING
CPD Hiring: Marketing & Publications Coordinator
The USC Center on Public Diplomacy at the Annenberg School is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic professional to join our high-performing team as Marketing & Publications Coordinator. As part of their responsiblities managing CPD’s marketing and publications, the successful candidate will:
- Serve as the point person to manage all aspects of CPD marketing communications, including CPD social media channels and website, CPD print publications (e.g., CPD Perspectives, CPD Monitor feature articles, policy briefs, e-Readers) and collaterals, e-newsletter, marketing videos, bios, interviews, advertisements, flyers and press releases
- Develop and manage public relations calendar and determine schedules and deadlines
- Oversee daily news aggregation, PD News
- Manage student interns assisting with public relations and publications
- Other duties may be assigned at the direction of the supervisor
The successful candidate must:
- Possess excellent written skills across all platforms
- Have a creative eye and strong visual and technical skills to create dynamic communication vehicles
- Be detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Be a strong team player
- Have experience with Constant Contact, Drupal, Adobe Photoshop, In-Design, Page Maker, Microsoft Powerpoint, is preferred.
The University of Southern California values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
For more information and to apply, click here.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.