CPD is offering our annual training program for the world's public diplomats from July 10-July 21. Over two dozen diplomats, scholars, and non-state actors will participate in our cutting-edge professional education program...KEEP READING
Welcome to the Class of 2017 CPD Summer Institute
Following a competitive application process, CPD is pleased to announce the 12th class of our flagship Summer Institute in Public Diplomacy training program. Established in 2006, the program provides an opportunity for practitioners to spend time engaging with peers and professors in a setting that bridges the theory/practice gap and that presents a forward-looking public diplomacy curriculum that is both solution-driven and measurable. In addition, the program provides hands-on learning with cutting edge tools, technologies, and platforms for immersive storytelling.
For the Class of 2017, 11 countries and 14 organizations are represented forming a collective 200 years of public diplomacy practice. This class joins over 200 hundred alumni who have participated in previous Summer Institutes.
We welcome participants from the following organizations to this year’s program:
- Council of American Ambassadors
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australia
- Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade, Ireland
- Galilaea Group
- Hardwired Global
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Denmark
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Israel
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Korea
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The Philippines
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Taiwan
- Northern California World Trade Center/Global Ties San Francisco
- Qatar Media Corporation
- University of Southern California
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of State
- World Learning
Read more about our Summer Institute alumni here.
For more information on the Summer Institute, please click here.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.