Exchanging Cultures, Connecting Nations
This week's PD News roundup explores how cultural exchanges can connect nations. A concert was presented in Riyadh as part of a Saudi Arabia-Japan music exchange program, while teachers from around the world met at the University of Massachusetts Lowell to discuss their nations' efforts to decrease the gender gap in their education systems. Other news stories explored the necessity of maintaining cultural exchanges between India and Pakistan despite the political tensions between the two countries, as well as the importance of learning a modern language in a globalized world.
- The Importance of Learning a Modern Language in a Globalized World - SI News
- Verb Ballets Cultural Exchange Brings First Tour to Taiwan - Asian American Press
- Cultural Exchange Must Continue Despite Indo-Pak Tensions - Deccan Herald
- Teachers From Around the World Learning How to Narrow Gender Gap - Boston Globe
- Saudi Arabia's First Japanese Orchestra Concert Wows Riyadh Audience - Arab News
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.
Stay in the Know
Public Diplomacy is a dynamic field, and CPD is committed to keeping you connected and informed about the critical developments that are shaping PD around the world.