The March 2015 edition of Bruce Gregory's public diplomacy reading list is now available. Known affectionately at CPD as "Bruce's List," this list is a compilation of books, journal articles, papers and blogs on a wide...KEEP READING
An Accord to Remember
Headlines this week in PD News followed the historic nuclear negotiations between Iran and global powers. Yet while a formal deal may have been reached in Vienna, the road to normalizing the international community’s relationship with Iran is only just beginning. As state actors and individuals work to reopen trade and investment opportunities, develop cultural programs and engage in international exchanges, public diplomacy will be essential to both improving and revising international relations with Iran.
- America’s Secret Banjo Diplomacy With Iran - Newsweek
- Dollar Diplomacy in Iran - Foreign Affairs
- Iran Opens Campaign to Lay Blame on U.S. if Nuclear Talks Fail - The New York Times
- Israel's Netanyahu Launches Farsi Twitter Account to Reach Out to Iranians - Huffington Post
- Meet the Iranian Embassy in Jerusalem - Haaretz
- Muslim Americans Are Split Over the Iran Deal - The Daily Beast
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.