You only have to spend a few minutes in the streets of any Italian city to see that food around here is a serious business. The country has always had a foodie air about its image in the world, and since the financial crisis...KEEP READING
Appetite for Diplomacy
In this week's PD News roundup, headlines offered a taste of cultural diplomacy abroad. From the nourishing nature of gastrodiplomacy to the smooth sounds of jazz, we saw the myriad ways that food, music and educational exchanges can connect people in dialogue.
- An Appetite for Foreign shores: Offering food India Eats to the World—Hindustan Times
- Is Your Favorite Food Somewhat American?—Share America
- 'More Related than Different': Muslim Student Ambassador in Winona Changing Hearts, Minds—Winona Daily
- Opinion: Belarus' Friendship Society Helps Build a Solid Basis for a Peaceful Future—Belarus News
- A Muslim Teacher Is Visiting a D.C. School to Share Arabic and his Culture—The Washington Post
- President Park Attends Cultural Exchange Program in Mexico City—Arirang News
- 'Shanghai Nightscapes': Dancing, Drinking And All That Jazz—NPR
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.
Photo by Jen | CC BY-NC 2.0
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.