Falk Hartig is a post-doctoral researcher at Goethe-University Frankfurt, Germany and a CPD Contributing Scholar. His research focuses on public diplomacy, international political communication, and issues of external...KEEP READING
Apply Now: New CPD Research Internships
CPD is seeking energetic and enthusiastic students to join our high-performing team to work remotely through the CPD Research Internship program. Selected students will assist the following (2019-21) CPD Research Fellows with their respective research project, linked below:
Mafalda Dâmaso (King’s College London; Institut Catholique de Paris)
"Implementing the EU Strategy for International Cultural Relations – Towards a New Paradigm"
Ilan Manor (University of Oxford)
"Exploring the Semiotics of Public Diplomacy"
This program offers USC graduate students, especially those enrolled in the USC Master of Public Diplomacy degree program, direct exposure to the academic and practical field of public diplomacy.
Standard requirements for all research internships at CPD:
- Current USC graduate student status
- Excellent conceptual and empirical research capability, writing and communications skills (in English)
- Reliable and professional work ethic
- Self-starter motivated to work independently and be regularly available for consultation with CPD staff and CPD Research Fellows
- Strong interest in research topic at hand
- Experience with qualitative research methodology, networking and interviews
- Experience and literacy using social media platforms
- Experience performing systemic literature review
For more information about the 2019-21 CPD Research Fellows and their respective projects, click here.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to Sohaela Amiri (email@example.com) by May 7, 2020. If you would like to be considered an applicant for any of the projects listed above, please review all three listings and indicate your interests in your letter.
May 7, 2020
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.