Climate Change at Forefront of Global Caucus
This Week in Public Diplomacy, leaders from around the world convened in New York, as the United Nations hosted its UN Climate Summit 2014. From deforestation to global warming, developed nations outlined strategies to aid their developing counterparts.
- Obama Mandates Climate Resilience in All U.S. Development Project – Inter Press Service
- UK reveals plans to tackle deforestation in developing countries – Click Green
- Taking a Call for Climate Change to the Streets – New York Times
- World leaders flock to UN General Assembly – BBC
- Obama Pledges Aid To Nations For Global Warming – Western Journalism
- Maybe climate change needs a great pop song – The Week
- What’s Next for the Global Climate Movement? – The Duck of Minerva
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.