What did the public diplomacy conversation look like in 2019? To ring in 2020, we took a look at your favorite CPD Blog posts for the year: Cultural Diplomacy: Bridging the Study-Practice Gap By ...KEEP READING
March Blog Roundup: The Top 5
Say hello to April by checking out the top five posts of March at the CPD Blog.
5) ISIS Strategy and the Twitter Jihadiscape by Ali Fisher. What Jihadist information dissemination really looks like.
4) Underestimating the Islamic State by Philip Seib. On why we should not be too optimistic about the decline of IS.
3) Digital Diplomacy and the Bubble Effect: The NATO Scenario by Corneliu Bjola. Should NATO go beyond the bubble of follower-based digital diplomacy?
2) President Obama's 2016 Nowruz Address by Sohaela Amiri. President Obama's Nowruz message was especially powerful this year.
1) A Very Public Bromance by Mark Dillen. Putin and Trump, new best friends?
Photos from top to bottom:
Photo by Ron Cogswell I CC 2.0, Photo by Christiaan Colen I CC 2.0, Photo by thierry ehrmann | CC BY 2.0, Photo by Eric Fischer I CC 2.0, Photo credit: Haft Seen at the White House via Wikimedia Commons, Photo courtesy Kremlin.ru | CC BY 4.0
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.