What did the public diplomacy conversation look like in 2019? To ring in 2020, we took a look at your favorite CPD Blog posts for the year: Cultural Diplomacy: Bridging the Study-Practice Gap By ...KEEP READING
May Blog Roundup: The Top 5
Dive into summer by checking out the top five blogs of May, listed below:
5) Public Diplomacy in the Pacific by Philip Seib. Reflections on soft power in the Pacific.
4) Battle of the Bots by Mark Dillen. How do we combat Russia's automated-bot information war?
3) The Java Project: A Case Study in Place Branding by Gadis Ranty. Why Indonesia should take advantage of a delicious export.
2) A World Indifferent to Refugees by Neha Wedaker. How Syria's refugee crisis is affecting its neighbor, Jordan.
1) Cyber Diplomacy vs. Digital Diplomacy: A Terminological Distinction by Shaun Riordan. What's the difference between cyber diplomacy and digital diplomacy?
Photos from top to bottom:
Photo by Boqiang Liao | CC by-SA 2.0, Photo by Bernard Spragg. NZ | Public Domain, Photo by Ariel Waldman | CC by-SA 2.0, Photo by Jos Dielis | CC BY 2.0, Image courtesy Neha Wadekar, Photo by Bill Smith | CC BY 2.0.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.