Check out CPD's top blog posts for the month of April: 5) Ukrainian Civil Society & Media in the Euro Maidan - Barbora Maronkova on how civil society rose to the occasion in the fight against disinformation in...KEEP READING
May Blog Roundup: The Top 5
Finish off the month by reading the top 5 CPD blog posts for May:
5) The Mother of All Influence - Cari Guittard on why the U.S. should engage the soft power strengths of mothers around the world.
4) Why NATO's Public Diplomacy Matters for Ukraine - Barbora Maronkova discusses the relationship between NATO and Ukraine, and its effects on public diplomacy.
3) What's a Public Diplomat to Do? - Kelsey Suemnicht on what she has learned from contributors to her Women in Diplomacy podcast and how it can help future public diplomats.
2) Digitizing Palestinian Public Diplomacy - A case study on Palestinian Facebook diplomacy from Ilan Manor and Marcus Holmes.
1) A Snapshot of How Foreign Ministers in the Gulf Use Twitter - Banu Akdenizli takes a close look at the diplomatic use of social media in the Gulf states.
Photos (from top to bottom): Photo by forium I Public Domain; Photo by one_life I Public Domain; Photo by US European Command Public Affairs I CC BY 2.0; Photo courtesy of The Foreign Policy Project featuring (clockwise from left) Anoush Rima Tatevossian, Diana Nasser, Lori Adelman, Lydia Nandakumaran, and Rachel Gillum; Photo by geralt I Public Domain; Image via iStock
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.
Leadership for America & the Global Community: Why HBCUs are Ideal PD Partners to Advance U.S. Foreign Policy