Finish off the month by reading the top 5 CPD blog posts for May: 5) The Mother of All Influence - Cari Guittard on why the U.S. should engage the soft power strengths of mothers around the world. 4) Why...KEEP READING
April Blog Roundup: The Top Five
Check out CPD's top blog posts for the month of April:
5) Ukrainian Civil Society & Media in the Euro Maidan - Barbora Maronkova on how civil society rose to the occasion in the fight against disinformation in Ukraine.
4) Citizen Diplomacy and Soft Power - "Individuals are increasingly important to solving some of the world’s most intractable challenges," says Timothy Jenkins.
3) Military Power and Soft Power - Could the missile strikes on Syria enhance U.S. soft power? Philip Seib considers the possibility at the CPD Blog.
2) Rebirth of the Municipal Foreign Policy Movement - "The largely untold story of Southern California’s unique place in American diplomatic history is now being told," says Ben Leffel.
1) Sweden's Public Diplomacy Must Adapt to Its New Global Role - James Pamment on why Sweden needs to show "its human side, warts and all."
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.
Leadership for America & the Global Community: Why HBCUs are Ideal PD Partners to Advance U.S. Foreign Policy