- Meet the Author: Yoav Dubinsky Sep 27, 2023
- CPD Awards 2023 Doctoral Dissertation Grant Sep 26, 2023
- USC Center on Public Diplomacy Launches The Stroum Arts & Diplomacy Series Sep 12, 2023
- Latest Must-Reads in Public Diplomacy: August 2023 Sep 5, 2023
- CPD Welcomes Samuel Su Aug 14, 2023
Andrew Dubbins is Marketing Communications Manager at the USC Center on Public Diplomacy (CPD), where he manages marketing and communications strategy, and builds relationships with leaders and organizations in the public diplomacy community. A versatile media and communications professional, Dubbins has experience managing marketing and communications campaigns for clients in the government, tech, legal, and non-profit sectors. He is skilled at telling compelling stories in innovative ways and crafting original marketing content across multiple platforms. He has also worked as a journalist, with stories appearing in The Los Angeles Times, Slate, Smithsonian, ABC News, The Daily Beast, and other publications. He earned a B.A. in Government and English, magna cum laude, from Georgetown University and an M.A. in Specialized Journalism from USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism, where he was an Annenberg Graduate Fellow.