- Socially Distanced Diplomacy May 5, 2021
- Sign Up for CPD's New Winter Training Workshops Nov 19, 2020
- CPD Mini-Course in Public Diplomacy Nov 28, 2018
- CPD Mini-Course in Public Diplomacy in Europe Nov 28, 2018
- CPD 360 Content Published by National Media Outlets Feb 28, 2018
Rachel is a 2018 graduate of the USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism with a bachelor's degree in Print and Digital Journalism and a minor in Law and Public Policy. At CPD, she works closely with Center staff to publish and edit online content and monitors website and social media analytics.
Rachel has been published in The Atlantic and has worked for the Austin American-Statesman under a Dow Jones News Fund Digital Media Internship, the Sacramento Bee as a Capitol Bureau Intern, and for the Rochester Post-Bulletin, and also held several leadership roles at USC Annenberg Media. She studied abroad in Bilbao, Spain, and was selected as a participant in grant-funded program to do religion reporting in Seoul, South Korea. Rachel is currently based in Washington, D.C. as a journalist covering politics and government.
In The News:
April 5, 2018 - Accolades For CPD Student Interns