- The Festival of Embassies in Prague as a Public Diplomacy Instrument Jun 15, 2023
- Mexico’s Public Diplomacy at Expo 2020 Dubai Apr 20, 2022
- New Zealand’s Promotion through Public Diplomacy: Beyond Expo 2020 Dubai Nov 18, 2021
- Laura Clarke and the Exercise of British Public Diplomacy Nov 11, 2019
- How Do Non-State Actors Enhance PD? Oct 22, 2018
Yadira Ixchel Martínez Pantoja is Assistant Professor in the Faculty of International Relations at Prague University of Economics and Business (VŠE) since 2022. She holds a Ph.D. in Politics and International Relations from the University of Auckland and earned a Master in United States Studies from the University of the Americas Puebla.
Her doctoral research focuses on diplomatic relations between the United States and Mexico in regard to biotechnology and genetically modified (GM) foods. Yadira proposed a public diplomacy model to assess the communications and interactions between governments, multinational corporations and non-governmental organizations, at both international and domestic levels, including strategies and instruments of public diplomacy. She presented her research at the inaugural CPD Conference on Public Diplomacy at the USC Center on Public Diplomacy in 2016.
She has extensive experience teaching courses at leading universities of New Zealand and Mexico. She worked as lecturer at Auckland University of Technology and as a consultant where she developed strategic reports for different agencies, universities and organizations in New Zealand. Previously, she worked for global food companies.