CPD Blog Contributor, Associate Professor, National Research University Higher School of Economics (Moscow)
- Russian Science Diplomacy and Global Nuclear Security in a Time of Conflict Dec 2, 2022
- Promoting International Scientific Cooperation through Vaccine Diplomacy Apr 13, 2021
- For Common Good: Russia’s Public Diplomacy During the Covid-19 Era Apr 17, 2020
- Assessing Fear, Cooperation and Trust in Summit Diplomacy with Kim Jong Un Aug 1, 2019
- Strategizing Science Diplomacy May 16, 2019
Olga Krasnyak is Associate Professor at the Department of International Relations at the National Research University Higher School of Economics (Moscow). Her research interests lie within diplomatic studies with a focus on science diplomacy and its implementation into a state's foreign policy agenda. Previously, during 2014–19, she worked at Underwood International College of Yonsei University (Seoul). She is the author of National Styles in Science, Diplomacy, and Science Diplomacy (Leiden, Boston: Brill, 2018). Dr. Krasnyak often provides media commentary on diplomacy, foreign policy and international relations. Her website is: www.olgakrasnyak.com.