CPD Blog Contributor, Head of the Institutional Cooperation Unit, Department of Foreign Policy Strategy, Poland
- Teaching Public Diplomacy: Inside the Classroom Jun 4, 2018
- Finnish Education: A Pillar of the Nation Brand Mar 14, 2018
- Knowledge Diplomacy Part III: The Mobility of Talent Jan 15, 2018
- Knowledge Diplomacy Part II: Developing Countries Dec 12, 2017
- Knowledge Diplomacy Part I: The Game Over Talents Goes Global Nov 27, 2017
Since 2010, Katarzyna Rybka-Iwańska has served the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland as head of the Institutional Cooperation Unit, Department of Foreign Policy Strategy, where she contributes to strategic documents as well as multidisciplinary analyses. Additionally, she leads a unit responsible for broadening and deepening cooperation with both Polish and foreign experts and think tanks. Before her diplomatic career, she worked in the Chancellery of the Prime Minister of Poland, where she assisted the Board of Strategic Advisors in delivering "Poland 2030,” Poland’s first long-term development strategy. She is also author of an academic course on public diplomacy that she conducts at the Vistula University in Warsaw.