- The Private Sector and the Future of U.S. Diplomacy Nov 24, 2020
- New PD Magazine Issue on Ethics Out Now Jul 8, 2020
- Winning Hearts and Likes: New Report out Now on Australia's Strategic Facebook Usage Jun 9, 2020
- LATEST MUST-READS IN PUBLIC DIPLOMACY: May 2020 May 25, 2020
- New Report on Government Use of Facebook in Wake of COVID-19 Out Now May 5, 2020
Joshua Morris is a USC Master of Public Diplomacy candidate, Class of 21’. He is the Editor-in-Chief of Public Diplomacy Magazine, an associate editor for the Journal of International and Public Affairs, and Assistant Managing Editor at the Center on Public Diplomacy. He is a Rising Public Diplomacy Professional with the Public Diplomacy Council. He was previously an Audience Research Intern at the Smithsonian Institution, a Research Assistant at the Marshall Behavioral Research lab, and worked as a storyteller at Lexington Brewing and Distilling Co.—a charter member of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail.
Joshua earned his B.A from the University of Kentucky with honors, majoring in sociocultural communication and international studies with a focus in comparative politics and societies of the MENA region. He is particularly interested in soft power dynamics, the communication of radicalism and extremism, echo chambers, and the combating of malicious and subversive information