What did the public diplomacy conversation look like in 2019? To ring in 2020, we took a look at your favorite CPD Blog posts for the year: Cultural Diplomacy: Bridging the Study-Practice Gap By ...KEEP READING
August Blog Roundup: The Top 5
The sun is setting on summer...before it's over, join us for a recap of August at the CPD Blog:
5) Sights From Expo Milan 2015: CPD's visual highlights of the Angola Pavilion at Expo Milan 2015.
4) Trump's Anti-Mexican Rhetoric: Reason to Panic? by Oscar Castellanos del Collado. What Donald Trump's comments about Mexican immigrants and Mexico's government mean in a global context.
3) Managing the UN Brand by Adam Clayton Powell, III. Why it's important to have a global effort on managing the organization's brand.
2) The #IranDeal: What Obama and Rouhani Have in Common by Sohaela Amiri. How Iran and the United States created an alternative narrative between the two countries, instead of the usual war or hate rhetoric.
1) Israel, Public Diplomacy, and the Iran Agreement by Philip Seib. A look at Israel's reaction to the Iran Agreement.
From top to bottom: Photo by Ines Hegedus-Garcia / CC BY 2.0, Photo by Gage Skidmore / CC BY-SA 2.0, Photo by MONUSCO Photos / CC BY-SA 2.0, Cartoon by Matt Wuerker via Politico, Photo by U.S House of Representatives / Public Domain.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.