In the June 2017 issue of Comparative European Politics, Soo Yeon Kim, Sophie Meunier, and Zsolt Nyiri examined European public opinion of China and the United States. The authors noted that "[p]erceptions of the United...KEEP READING
China's Increasing Influence?
This Week, PD News looks at China's efforts to bolster and deepen its influence on the world stage. Recently, the Chinese government has increased its activity in public diplomacy and international affairs. With greater participation in bilateral trade, international aid, increasing intellectual capital, and international exchange, China may find greater influence and international status. Can this increase of global participation solidify China's influence and world power status?
- Why a Bipolar World Is More Likely Than a Unipolar or Multipolar One - The Huffington Post
- Rating World Leaders: U.S., China, Russia, EU and Germany - Gallup
- China, Japan Spar Over Future of Asia-Africa Cooperation - The Diplomat
- China’s Xi Jinping Presses Rich Countries on Development Aid - The Wall Street Journal
- China's Think Tanks Need to Reach Out and Connect - Huffington Post
- China to Provide Platform for Local and Overseas Talents - Yibada
- China’s Maritime Silk Road Gamble - The Diplomat
- Beyond American Predominance in the Western Pacific: The Need for a Stable U.S.-China Balance of Power - Carnegie Endowment
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.