Dead service members and their families deserve recognition and respect, both from presidents and the American people. Active duty military also deserve a clear mission and the commitment of a nation to their service, fight...KEEP READING
Global Education, Exchanges, and Public Diplomacy
This week’s PD News headlines focused on education diplomacy. A reduction in foreign aid, which affects access to education, is prompting global youth to turn to violence, while in Ghana, parental neglect and poverty results in school drop-outs. Other articles explored crowd source funding efforts in Canada to support an educational non-governmental organization, and a Canadian program helping to find host families for international exchange students.
- In War Zones, Education Is Being Cut from Aid – Young People Join Isis – The Independent
- Ghana Education Unit: Parental Neglect Affecting Girls' Education – Business Ghana
- Sunday’s World Partnership Walk benefits Work of Aga Khan Foundation – The Province
- Listowel Exchange Students Get a Taste of Canadian living – Our Perth
- "Young Cultural Ambassadors" Enjoy a Day of Cultural Immersion – CCTV
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.