As the new president-elect prepares to take office, traditional analysts scramble to prepare policy papers on their public diplomacy recommendations. In keeping with the twist of the Trump candidacy, it seems fitting to turn...KEEP READING
World Reacts to CIA "Torture Report"
The U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee's report on the CIA's detention and interrogation program may find the audience most impacted is outside the United States. Across the globe, countries are reacting differently to the "torture report" and adding to the public diplomacy challenge now confronting the Obama Administration.
- Watch the World React to Release of CIA 'Torture Report' - Al Jazeera
- US Senate Report on CIA Torture Threatens International Relations - The Sydney Morning Herald
- CIA Torture Report Creates Few Ripples Across the Pond - Time
- What the World Is Saying About the CIA Torture Report - Moyers & Company
- Intelligence Committee Report on Benghazi at the Center of New Storm - The Daily Signal
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily news and weekly digests.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.