- Foreign Influence and Academic Espionage: Portugal’s University of Lisbon Oct 23, 2023
- Foreign Influence on International Military Students, With a Focus on the Portuguese Armed Forces Sep 18, 2023
- Lawfare and Foreign Influence on Politicians: NATO and Portuguese Internal Intelligence Service Insights Aug 14, 2023
- Influence Operations, Ontological Security and (Counter)Intelligence Mar 3, 2023
- The EU and Macao (China): The Importance of Digital Public & Economic Diplomacy May 25, 2021
Jorge Marinho holds a Ph.D. in Communication Sciences and a BA in International Journalism. He was a professor at the University of Porto, Portugal from 2002-2021. He was a guest lecturer at the University of Corunna Faculty of Humanities in Spain (2005-2007), the University of Missouri School of Journalism in 2008 and the Vidzeme University of Applied Sciences Baltic International Summer School in Latvia (2011-2014).
Jorge is the founder and editor of the online magazine Marinho Media Analysis (ISSN 2183-444X). He has authored several works published in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Portugal, Spain and the US.
«Media, Globalization and Far-Right Nationalism: Lingering Ideologies» in «Marinho Media Analysis», May 23, 2018
«Journalists and Intelligence Services» in «Marinho Media Analysis», September 2, 2016
«Media, International Relations and Game Theory: Focus on (Counter-)Public Diplomacy» in «Marinho Media Analysis», Mars 18, 2016
«Media / Social Psychological Warfare: High-Precision Targeting» in «Marinho Media Analysis», May 5, 2015
Expertise: international communication; strategic communication; Public Diplomacy; Psychosociology of Communication; Semiotics of Communication.