- A Conversation on Methodological Approaches to Public Diplomacy Oct 10, 2022
- Measuring Country Images: Four Lessons from South Korea Mar 23, 2020
- A Typology of People-to-People Diplomacy Mar 12, 2020
- Let’s Delineate the Boundaries of Public Diplomacy Mar 11, 2019
- Inter-Korean People-to-People Diplomacy Feb 5, 2018
Kadir Jun Ayhan, Ph.D., is Assistant Professor of International Relations at Ewha Womans University Graduate School of International Studies. His main research interests include public diplomacy, power in world politics, Korean foreign policy and active learning pedagogy for international relations. Ayhan serves as Editor-in-Chief for Journal of Public Diplomacy and Associate Editor for Quality & Quantity and Journal of Contemporary Eastern Asia journals. He regularly consults for governmental public diplomacy projects in Korea. Ayhan holds a Ph.D. (2016) and M.I.S. (2010) from Seoul National University Graduate School of International Studies and a Bachelor of Commerce (2008) from The University of Auckland. He has published articles in International Studies Perspectives, Korea Observer, Asia Pacific Education Review and Place Branding and Public Diplomacy, among others.
2019, "Assessing Propaganda Effectiveness in North Korea: A Limited Access Case Study," in Paul Baines, Nicholas O'Shaughnessy & Nancy Snow (Eds.) The SAGE Handbook of Propaganda (with Efe Sevin, Won Yong Jang, & Hyelim Lee)