- Updates from CPD Professional Training Apr 1, 2020
- Apply Now: New CPD Research Internships Mar 25, 2020
- App Deadline Extended for USC Master of Public Diplomacy Feb 4, 2020
- Nation Branding and World Expos Dec 10, 2019
- Inside CPD: Fall 2019 Dec 9, 2019
Katherine Butler is Senior Associate at Hirsch Leatherwood, a strategic communications firm, where she works with clients across industries, including technology, healthcare and media. Prior, she worked with Engage PR, a high-tech B2B public relations agency. She also worked closely with Group SJR, a full-service creative consultancy, through WPP’s NextGen Leadership Program.
Butler graduated with an MA in Strategic PR from the University of Southern California’s Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism. She is also a Virginia Tech student-athlete alumna, where she studied English and business and played varsity tennis.
During Butler's time at USC Annenberg, she worked for the USC Center on Public Diplomacy as a PR Student Fellow, where she helped develop communication strategies, analytic reporting, newsletters, social media and multimedia production. At CPD, she loved having the opportunity to work with diplomats from all around the world.