CPD Blog Contributor , Ph.D. Student, University of Nottingham, Ningbo
- BTS Military Enlistment And Challenges to South Korea's Public Diplomacy Apr 10, 2023
- “See Tình” Sparks a Potential Path for Vietnam to Charm the World Mar 2, 2023
- SEA Games 31: Vietnam Steps up Its Public Diplomacy Game in the Region Jul 14, 2022
- BTS: From K-pop Idols to Diplomats: The Right Formula for Effective Public Diplomacy? Oct 28, 2021
- The Vietnam Pavilion at Expo 2015: Implications for Public Diplomacy Sep 11, 2015
Nguyen Le is a Ph.D. student in public diplomacy at the University of Nottingham, Ningbo (UNNC), under the supervision of Professor Gary Rawnsley. Her doctoral thesis explores the practices of public diplomacy employed by middle powers in the advent of information technology and multiplex world order, and her focused region is East Asia with Vietnam being her current case study. Before coming to UNNC, she worked as a lecturer in the international relations departments at different universities and colleges in Vietnam. She holds an M.A. (for research) in global politics from Aberystwyth University and a B.A. in international relations from the University of Nottingham, England.