- G20: How Values, Religions & Civil Societies Can Reinvent PD in Today’s Times Nov 15, 2022
- Contribution of Indian Thought: The Culture of Inclusivity Jun 16, 2020
- Celebrating Shared Culture Through Historical Preservation Mar 30, 2020
- India-Vietnam’s Shared Culture: The Cham Civilization Dec 5, 2019
- The ASEAN Ph.D. Fellowship by India: A Stride in the Right Direction Oct 7, 2019
Sudarshan Ramabadran is a practitioner, author and columnist. He has over nine years of work experience in the fields of research, communications and journalism. He is an alumnus of Vivekananda College, University of Madras, and the Asian College of Journalism, Chennai and is currently a student at the USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism in the master of public diplomacy program for mid-career professionals. He has completed a term as Professional Fellow for Governance and Society, South and Central Asia Program in Washington D.C., a professional exchange program organized and run by the U.S. Department of State.
In April 2021, he co-authored the book, Makers of Modern Dalit History, published by Penguin Random House India aimed at highlighting pioneering incredible Indians on diversity, equity and inclusion.