Our hyper-connected world has put more power in the hands of individuals and other non-state actors – from NGOs like Greenpeace to transnational terror groups like the so-called Islamic State. Over the past decade, foreign...KEEP READING
Creating Connections Through International Exchange
This week's PD News headlines explore international exchanges in public diplomacy. Two pen pals from Kashmir and Delhi send each other letters to discuss teenage life and current events, while the mayor of Albuquerque won an award for his encouragement of citizen diplomacy and exchange. Other stories looked at a nationwide celebration in honor of international students, a Chinese-Russian youth exchange focused on technology, and a UK-Latin American scientific exchange.
- Mayor Honored for Promoting City and Encouraging Citizen Diplomacy - Albuquerque Journal
- What Happened When Teens From Kashmir and Delhi Become Pen Pals - BBC
- Fun, Food, Diplomacy Mingle on J-Day - Cape May County Herald
- China, Russia Youth to Exchange Ideas on Internet Media - China Daily
- UK and Latin America Team Up on Biodiversity - Energy Live News
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.
People, Places, Power | Season 2, Episode 43: Britain in Transition: The UK's Image and the New King and Prime Minister