In a recent post on the CPD blog, Prof. Corneliu Bjola analyzed NATO's social media presence. The results of his analysis suggest that NATO's Twitter account is a bubble of sorts, as it is followed mainly by users from NATO...KEEP READING
Going Digital: The Use of Online Tools in Public Diplomacy
This week's PD News roundup explores digital tools and their impact on public diplomacy. Facebook is adding a new feature to fight fake news and Palestinian diplomats recently attended a conference to learn new digital skills. Other stories looked at the role of the internet in shaping the image of Russian diplomats and a trending hashtag in India working to fight female victim shaming.
- Facebook fights fake news with links to other angles- TechCrunch
- Russian Diplomatic Culture and the Image of Diplomats - CPD Blog
- Palestinian Diplomats Get Up to Speed on Digital Communication Skills - The Huffington Post
- Esri and Smart Dubai Sign Enterprise Agreement - Business Wire
- Diplomatic Crisis Management in the Digital Age - CPD Blog
- #AintNoCinderella: Why Indian Women are Posting Midnight Photos - BBC
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.