India's rapidly growing economy and its role in the rise of Asia in world politics have created a strong backing for its emerging focus on soft power. The India Foundation Journal's latest issue recaps the country's...KEEP READING
India Still Needs to Carve Out Its Global Image
India has seen extensive economic growth and has strengthened its soft power. However, among the BRIC nations, it ranks lowest on the Nation Brands Index. Is India doing enough to create a positive global image?
- Funds Crunch in Way of Recast of Cultural Diplomacy - The Times of India
- Coming Soon in CPD's E-book Collection: "Rising Soft Power: India" - CPD Blog
- Competing With American Soft Power in India - Russian and India Report
- Brand India Needs Some Serious Makeover, Ranks Worst Among BRIC Nations - Trak In
- India to Explore US Assistance in Setting Up IIT Campus - The Economic Times
- Under Secretary of State for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs Richard Stengel Travels to New Delhi, India - U.S. State Department
- Ban on German Clouds Modi-Merkel Meet in Brisbane - The Times of India
- Use the Power of Cinema and Other Modern Tools to Spread Knowledge and Learning, Says Jaitley - Indian Television
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.