The Baker Institute for Public Policy has recently published a report titled, Changing Minds, Making Peace: U. S. Public Diplomacy Strategy in Support of an Israeli-Palestinian Two-State Solution, which emphasizes the...KEEP READING
Netanyahu's Public Diplomacy
This week in Public Diplomacy, we saw a surge of stories about Israel regarding their nation brand and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech to the United States Congress. Does Netanyahu's Congress speech signal a shift on public diplomacy efforts in Israel?
- Netanyahu and Obama: The Two Realities - The New Yorker
- Why Netanyahu’s Speech to Congress Is Churchillian - The Daily Signal
- How Do You Re-Brand Israel? - Arutz Sheva
- Netanyahu Heads to Washington for 'Historic Mission' to 'Guarantee Israel's Future' - Haartez
- PM’s Iran Tweet Ignites Social Media - The Times of Israel
- Obama Sends Top Officials to Address Jewish Group - The New York Times
- British Watchdog Bans Israel Tourism Ad Over Inclusion of Old City - Haaretz
- Can Atheistic China Play Conflict Mediator in ‘God’s Century’? - The Diplomat
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.