On September 2, 2017, U.S. authorities seized the buildings of the General Consulate of the Russian Federation in San Francisco and the Russian Trade Mission in Washington, D.C. Simultaneously, Russian...KEEP READING
Spotlight on Bilateral Relationships
This week's PD News headlines focused on bilateral relations all over the world. Nepal and the United States celebrated 70 years of diplomatic relations, while Qatari-Ethiopian relations began a new phase of cooperation based on the common desire to establish strong economic ties. Other news stories explored the history of relations between South Korea and Africa, as well as the signing of a memorandum of understanding on cultural cooperation between Iran and Slovakia.
- Qatar and Kenya Bolster Ties in Several Fields - The Peninsula
- Cultural Mela Celebrates Nepal-US Relations - The Kathmandu Post
- Iran, Slovakia Sign MoU on Cultural Cooperation- Mehr News Agency
- Qatari-Ethiopian Relations Will Begin a New Phase of Cooperation - Walta Info
- How Deep Can South Korea-Africa Relations Go? - Modern Diplomacy
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.
Photo by Foreign & Commonwealth Office | CC by-SA 2.0
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.
People, Places, Power | Season 2, Episode 43: Britain in Transition: The UK's Image and the New King and Prime Minister