What did the public diplomacy conversation look like in 2019? To ring in 2020, we took a look at your favorite CPD Blog posts for the year: Cultural Diplomacy: Bridging the Study-Practice Gap By ...KEEP READING
July Blog Roundup: The Top 5
Soar into August by checking out these high-flying CPD Blog posts from July!
5) A Moment of Opportunity: Zika, Diasporas, and Public-Private Partnership by Deborah L. Trent. Taking advantage of partnerships to stop the spread of Zika.
4) Russian Sports Diplomacy: Nation Branding: Nation Branding & Peacebuilding by Anna Velikaya. On Russian sports diplomacy.
3) How Donald Trump is Making Us Insecure by Tara D. Sonenshine. On Donald Trump's foreign policy.
2) The NATO Warsaw Summit: An Example of Successful PD by Barbora Maronkova. An analysis of the recent NATO summit in Warsaw.
1) Selfie Diplomacy: An Analysis of MFA Profiles Pictures on Twitter by Ilan Manor. How MFAs' profile pictures/cover photos project countries' online identities.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.