- New Grant Supports Programming to Explore Cultural Significance of LA's Koreatown Jun 21, 2021
- Marie Royce Joins CPD Advisory Board Apr 14, 2021
- Pathways for the Future of Evaluation in Public Diplomacy Aug 13, 2020
- APSIA Diversity Forum 2020 Jul 28, 2020
- Pandemic Diplomacy: New Issue of The Foreign Service Journal Jul 14, 2020
Lisa Rau is Editorial Manager at the USC Center on Public Diplomacy (CPD), a premier organization dedicated to furthering the study and practice of global public engagement and cultural relations.
Prior to joining CPD, Lisa worked in the Communications Office at the UCLA Fielding School of Public Health. She previously worked in the film industry, which included editing documentaries for GOOD Magazine and the National Science Foundation and producing a feature-length independent film. During this time, Lisa taught public speaking and journalism at Wilshire Academy in Koreatown.
In 2012, Lisa received an M.A. in Broadcast Journalism from the USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism, where she was an Annenberg Fellow and served as Supervising Producer for USC Impact, an award-winning documentary-style TV news magazine program.
In 2008, Lisa received a B.A. in Creative Writing and a B.A. in Speech Communications from San Francisco State University, where she was named Hood Recipient for the College of Humanities and received the All-American distinction from the American Forensics Association, a nationally competitive speech & debate organization.
In The News:
September 5, 2017 - USC Annenberg Alumna Joins CPD as Editor & Publications Coordinator