What did the public diplomacy conversation look like in 2019? To ring in 2020, we took a look at your favorite CPD Blog posts for the year: Cultural Diplomacy: Bridging the Study-Practice Gap By ...KEEP READING
April Blog Roundup: The Top 5
April showers might bring May flowers, but April's top five blogs from the CPD Blog are more than just rainy day reads.
5) Israeli, Yemeni, and Funky: The Musical Diplomacy of A-WA by Jennifer Yael Green. On the musical diplomacy of Israeli band A-WA.
4) The Plus ça Change… by Emily Metzgar. Looking at the past and present of U.S. international broadcasting.
3) Have MFAs Realized Digital Diplomacy Potential? by Ilan Manor. It's time to evaluate how much diplomacy has gone digital.
2) NATO’s Public Diplomacy in the Grey Zone of Conflict by Stéfanie von Hlatky. PD's role in the grey area between war and peace.
1) Does Diplomacy (Still) Matter? by Corneliu Bjola. What is the value of contemporary diplomacy?
Photos from top to bottom:
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.