The role of country images and knowledge of their constitution and effects is of major interest not only for scholars and professionals in the domain of public diplomacy, but also for various adjacent fields such as...KEEP READING
Nation Branding & Public Diplomacy
Headlines in this week's PD News roundup focus on the use of nation branding in public diplomacy. The Luxembourg government's strategy to rebrand itself to convey growth and stability and the UAE sharing its cultural identity and heritage with Pakistani teachers, figured among these stories. Other nation branding initiatives included a Taiwanese tourism expo, a city rebranding campaign from Delhi, and professors from Wharton and Northwestern discussing the importance of countries investing in nation branding.
- New logo & promo for Luxembourg - Luxemburger Wort
- How countries are missing great marketing opportunities - Value Walk
- Pak teachers attend session on "national identity" - The Gulf Today
- Delhi govt launches new tourism campaign called 'Dilli Hain Hum' hoping to rebrand city - India Today
- Taiwan holds tourism workshop and expo - Business Mirror
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.