“Mucize Kuruyemiş Fındık Diyarı Türkiye” –“The Miracle Hazelnut comes from Turkey” shines in bold red letters on small packages of nuts. The flight attendant on this Turkish Airways flight TK0829 to Istanbul hands out...KEEP READING
New Year, New Israel
Recently, the debate over the strengths and weaknesses of Israel's public diplomacy efforts have been a point of interest for the Jewish state and its supporters around the world. Many are reflecting on 2014 and hoping for a better 2015. Can Israel strengthen its nation brand and create a positive global image in 2015?
- Public Diplomacy in Israel – Is It a Lost Cause? - The Jerusalem Post
- 2014: The Year in Review in Catholicism - Crux
- What Israel Should Resolve for 2015 - Globes
- Palestinians to Submit Revised Statehood Resolution to UN - Haaretz
- Hamas Prevents Gaza Orphans Visiting Israel - BBC News
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.