- Modi and Ghani in the U.S.: Two PD Strategies May 27, 2015
- A PD Success Story for a Pro-Vaccination Network Apr 6, 2015
- Manipulating Audiences With the "Contrast Principle" Feb 19, 2015
- Ukraine: Turning Boxing Champion Klitschko into a European Politician Apr 8, 2014
- Philippines: How Can the World be Kept Engaged After Typhoon Haiyan Disappears from the News? Jan 21, 2014
Stanislav Saling is Communications Advisor for the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in 36 countries in Asia and the Pacific. Prior to that, he led the communications of the “post-2015” global development agenda. He was also acting chief of UNDP’s News & Media team, where he managed teams of communications staff at the UN headquarters and around the world. He worked as a spokesperson in the Philippines, South Sudan, Kyrgyzstan, and Cyprus. Before joining the UN, he held communications positions at a start-up airline and at the Office of the Prime Minister of Slovakia. He holds a degree in International Relations from the University of Amsterdam, and he is an alumnus of the CPD Summer Institute.